Hello Preschool friends and families! We are excited to share with you that we will be forming a team to walk and raise awareness for MS on May 4th 2019 here in Lawrence. The walk is downtown and begins at 10:00 AM. There is a 1 or 3 mile option and everything is accessible by stroller, walker, wheelchair, etc. If you are available, please consider joining us for this free event!
To help you have the best Walk MS experience, here are some things you need to know:
Walk Info & Requirements
- Online registration will close at noon on the Thursday before Walk MS: Lawrence. If you haven’t signed up before then, please visit the registration area on event day to register.
- Walk MS routes are fully accessible and feature one- and three-mile options. See the Routes & Maps page for details.
- Walk MS is held rain or shine. In the event of lightning or other dangerous conditions, we will delay the event until conditions improve. Updates are emailed and posted to the Walk MS event website.
- Children must be registered to participate. You will have the opportunity to register children at the end of the registration process.
- If you want to register another adult, you’ll have to log out first because the Walk MS website “remembers” you on your computer.
- While there is no registration fee for Walk MS, the Society encourages participants to make a fundraising commitment. Money raised at Walk MS helps fund groundbreaking research and supports programs and services for those impacted by MS.
- Information on dog or other pet access to the event site coming soon! Service animals are always welcome at Walk MS: Lawrence.
- All Walk MS routes are accessible for scooters, wheelchairs, walkers or a cane.
- We cannot guarantee charging stations for scooters and power chairs. Please be sure your scooter or chair is fully charged to complete the route and maneuver the event venue.
- Accessible restrooms will be available.